By Hidayah Sahrunizam
GOMBAK, 20 March 2022: A total of 544 graduands from Kulliyyah of Economics and Management Sciences (KENMS) received their scrolls during the 15th session of IIUM 36th Convocation Ceremony today.
The session held at IIUM Cultural Centre (ICC) hall was officiated by the Secretary-General Ministry of Higher Education, Dato’ Seri Abdul Razak Jaafar.
At this session, IIUM Rector, Prof. Emeritus Tan Sri Dzulkifli Abdul Razak reminded graduands of the knowledge on Economics they have acquired from the University to play their important roles towards human civilisation today.
The Rector expressed, “Privileged with this specific knowledge area like Accounting, Islamic Finance, Business Administration, Business Management, and Economics, graduates should, and must realise, the important roles and responsibility you need to play especially now when the state of our economy is in its critical state.”
“Particularly young graduates like you, who are enthusiastic about the future, you need to take your role, you need to assume responsibility to make changes that are needed, given the knowledge that has been imparted to you,” he added.
In this session, Best Students at Kulliyyah level also received their awards.
The recipients of the Kulliyyah Level Awards are as follows:
• Aisyah Binti Md Yusof (Best Student Overall)
• Muhammad Mahfuz Fakhri Bin Murhan Mukhoyiddin (Best Student Academic)
• Mariatul Fityah Binti Mohd Nasir (Best Student Co-Curricular)
The graduands received their scrolls from Secretary-General, Ministry of Higher Education.***
- Welfare candidates share same goals despite being in different campus - May 27, 2022
- Second award for Aisyah at 15th session of IIUM’s 36th Convo - March 20, 2022
- 544 from KENMS who receive scrolls today urged to play their roles well - March 20, 2022