By Wala’ Muiz
JOHOR, 22 July 2022: J-YOUNG, an organisation that advocates entrepreneurs, welcomed Johorean participants to showcase their entrepreneurial talents by registering before 27th July 2022.
The program which will begin from 6th August until 23rd October 2022 will be conducted in five phases. Tentatively, the event will be launched on the 6th of August in the first phase, followed by entrepreneurship training from 6th to 10th August in the second phase. In the third phase, project presentations will be held on 13th August before selecting 20 finalists, including their mentors, that is scheduled between 15th August to 15th October in the fourth phase. The showcase of the finalists’ project outcomes will be held on 23rd October in the final phase.
Three winners will be selected at the end of the event in which the first prize will be awarded RM1500, followed by the runner up to receive RM1000, and the third place will get RM500.
Applicants with the following qualities are encourage to apply:
- Must be committed people, ready to be supervised and guided
- Have good Internet access
- Must be a Johorean aged between 18 to 40 years old
- Have a strong inclination and passion towards becoming an entrepreneur
- Have an idea of what to commercialise or to sell to the audience
- Not owning any personal businesses in the last three months and above.
With the collaboration of J-Young and other organisations such as IIUM JOSA, TACTIC, Johor Entrepreneur Club Sdn Bhd (PUJB), and many more, the event is expected to find talents that they have been looking for as part of promoting Malaysians culture, particularly the Johorean culture, that involves people in entrepreneurship from an early age.
Interested participants can register at this link. Only 100 contestants will be shortlisted by the committee to participate in J-Young. Further inquiries on the program can be directed to Brother Nizam at 60176677276, or Sister Fatihah at 60177895672. ***
- J-YOUNG invites Johoreans to showcase talent in entrepreneurship - July 22, 2022
- A Community-Based Rehabilitation Centre To Set Foot in IIUM - June 19, 2022
- Press should be free to report freely, says Wan Junaidi - June 8, 2022