By Maryam Nasir
GOMBAK, 9 April 2021: As tomorrow is the day of the election for the IIUM Student Union (IIUMSU), IIUM Election Commission issued the guideline and important information for the voters on 10th April 2021 from 9 a.m until 5 p.m.
Seats that you need to vote, and the list of candidate’s names are:
Muhammad Hafeez Bin Zainal Abidin
Muhammad Darwisy Bin Roslan
Deputy President I:
Anasofea Binti Md Ridzwan
Vice President I:
Ain Nuha Binti Abu Bakar
Vice President II
Ebrahim Adel Ali Ahmed
Muhammad Darwiis Bin Mohammad Aris
Kulliyyah Constituency (only for voters of the Kulliyyah)
i. Kulliyyah of Pharmacy
ii. Kulliyyah of Science
iii. Kulliyyah of Architecture and Environmental Design
The following steps are the guidelines for voters during the voting session:
Step 1: Request ballot to vote:
- Go to itasweet.iium.edu.my.
- Click “Request Ballot”.
- Enter your matric number.
- A link has been sent to your IIUM email. Check your IIUM email at www.livemail.iium.edu.my
- Click the email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the link provided in the email. You will be directed to the voting ballot.
- If the email cannot be found:
step 1: check spam/junk section
step 2: if still not appear, wait for 10minutes
step 3: if still not appear, please contact the IIUMSU Election Commission.
Step 2: Vote your candidates:
- On the same page of the voting ballot, click “Select Candidate” for each seat.
- Click the “Vote” button for the one candidate that you choose.
- After the votes for all provided seats have been completed, click on “Submit Ballot”.
- Click “Confirm”.
- You will be directed to a new page saying, “Your Ballot has been submitted”.
For any inquiries or updates on the election, students may reach out to IIUM Election Commission through this link: https://linktr.ee/iiumsuec**
- iTasweet Voting Guideline - April 9, 2021
- Launched, Online Election Management System (iTasweet) - March 25, 2021
- KENT webinar 1.0 enlightens students in digital marketing skills - November 7, 2020