By Tuan Nurul Iffah Tuan Ismail
COVID-19 vaccine is found to be effective against super spreading coronavirus. Is that true? To what extent is this statement understood by each one of us? For that, a special webinar will be held to discuss issues related to vaccine among the community.
Organised by Communication and Media Centre (COMET), Department of Communication, Kulliyyah of Islamic Revealed Knowledge and Human Sciences (KIRKHS), International Islamic University Malaysia, the webinar will take place on 28 January 2021 on Google Meet from 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Titled “Communicating Vaccination To a Media Saturated World” the webinar will discuss the importance of vaccination as Malaysia is about to roll out its mass COVID-19 vaccine soon.
Featured in the webinar are panelists consisting of the following:
1) Assoc. Prof. Dr. Emma Mirza Wati Mohamad from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
2) Asst. Prof. Dr. Wan Norshira Binti Wan Mohd Ghazali from International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
3) Asst. Prof. Dr. Hamidah Binti Idris from Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
The link to participate in the Webinar is shown below:
We kill time. We save time. We rob and get robbed of time, we lose time, and we have all the time in the world. But no one of us is powerful enough to stop the march of time or slow it down.
The time available should be filled with gaining knowledge that brings good to ourselves and to others.
All are invited to enliven this Webinar together as well as to increase understanding and share opinion on issues of vaccine that are so important to us today.
We look forward to your attendance. ***
- InsTalk Alumni 1.0 features three-dimensional sharing - May 30, 2021
- Hafeez Zainal, candidate for IIUMSU President, unfolds his manifesto - April 8, 2021
- STEADFAST debate: Encouraging response despite holding it virtually - March 30, 2021