GOMBAK, 14 May 2017- In conjunction with Teacher’s Day on 16 May, IRK students are taking the opportunity to create a memorable appreciation of their lecturers through ‘Capture the Moment’ contest from 11 until 17 May.
With the theme ‘Value the Memories, Appreciate Their Efforts’, the contest promises special prizes (first, second and third places) which will be given to the respective lecturers in the picture as an appreciation and to surprise them.
The judging will be done based on the creativity of the pictures, captions and the number of likes in Instagram by Information and Technology bureau of ISRAK.
Those interested can join the contest by following these steps:
- Take pictures of students and lecturer together
- Provide simple but memorable caption
- Upload or post the pictures on Instagram by tagging @israk.iium and hashtag #CaptureTheMoment17
- Follow @israk.iium
- Don’t private your account
The results of the contest will be announced on Thursday, 18 May 2017.
So, don’t forget to appreciate your lecturers individually or with your friends in social media through #CaptureTheMoment17.
For any inquiries, do follow @israk.iium on Instagram. ***
- Lecture talk exposes students to challenges of PR profession - December 8, 2018
- Entrepreneurship Training for 70 I-Taajir Cycle 2 participants - October 22, 2018
- GPMS mission to Cambodia to help with pre-school facilities - October 22, 2018