By Ayuni Nabila
GOMBAK, 1 April 2021: IIUM has made it necessary to use student’s email for the online voting process in the coming Student Union (IIUMSU) election scheduled on 9 April 2021.
The eligible voters need to activate their IIUM Student Email since iTasweet will be used for the election before 3 April 2021, 11.59 p.m.
Here are the steps for the activations:
- Visit linktr.ee/iiumsuec to check the information given and click “Activate IIUM Email for Eligible Voters” to confirm if you are eligible to vote. If your name appear on the site, you may continue the activation.
- Instructions are given, follow step by step.
- Upon activation, notify IIUMSU Election Commission by filling the form given.
For any inquiries, students can reach the IUMSU Election Commission at the following link:
Students have been encouraged to exercise their rights and responsibility to vote as part of their contribution towards the IIUM community.***
- New SOPs towards reviving the creative industry - September 8, 2021
- An insight on IMPaCT through Dr. Pamilia Lourdunathan - August 1, 2021
- “It is a disorder, not a decision that you made,” #youmatter: The Unseen Pain - July 9, 2021