By Ameerah Angelina
Do you have what it takes to be an #Mbassador? The Maybank Student Ambassador Programme is back with various opportunities for undergraduates!
In this 5th rendition, students selected for the year-long student development and mentorship programme as Maybank ambassadors will not only get to develop and polish their skills with Maybank but gain various other opportunities as well. The opportunities include:
- Confirmed internship and prioritised job placements
- Coffee chats with industry leaders
- Get to know Global Maybank Apprentices (GMAs)
- Enhance leadership and event management skills
- First dibs on exclusive events by Maybank
- Shape personal branding and identity to improve future employability
As a bonus, a lucky few may even get the chance to win a fast pass to Maybank GO Ahead Challenge (MGAC) which is Maybank’s signature international case competition.
Those who are interested can sign up at http://bit.ly/mbassador2021 before the 27th of January 2021 (6.00 p.m., MYT).
After signing up and following their Instagram at @myroaringcareers and Facebook at Roaring Careers, you’ll have to record a video introducing yourself in a creative and unique way, and mention what you have to offer as a Maybank #Mbassador.
The last step is to post the video on your public Instagram account and tag @myrearingcareers with the hashtags: #Mbassador #RoaringCareers #roaringspace.
To all undergraduates, hurry and don’t miss this chance!
For further inquiries, please contact:
Ungku Ashman Dany
- IRKHSSS’s One Stop Centre and its very first website - October 2, 2021
- Updates on Academic Calendar 2021-2022 - September 27, 2021
- Tokyo 2020 Paralympics: Latif “flies high” and wins Malaysia’s third gold medal despite injury - September 4, 2021