By Muhammad Faiz
GOMBAK, 4 July 2018: The Kulliyyah of Islamic Revealed Knowledge and Human Sciences (KIRKHS) is calling for papers for an international conference on “Religion, Culture and Governance in the Contemporary World” which will be held on 3 and 4 October this year.
There are many highlights of joining the international conference such as publication opportunities for books and consideration for SCOPUS, WOS or equivalent journals. Besides that, the conference provides for scholars to engage in a multidisciplinary forum.
The conference will have distinguished speakers from various backgrounds and serves as a colloquium for postgraduate students.
The international conference is organised with the objective to bring researchers, academics and practitioners together who are actively engaged in both theoretical and practical aspects of religion, culture and governance. It is also intended to encourage them to submit their original research papers for publication consideration.
There will be a research colloquium where postgraduate students are invited to present their research findings.
As for the themes on the international conference, various themes could be covered as long as they are related to the overall conference theme. Other areas that could be covered are:
- Religion and science, philosophy, ethics, religion and spirituality
- Language, literature, arts and culture, and history
- Society, culture, family, social dynamics and change, population and migration
- Education, ethics and knowledge management
- Gender issues, women empowerment, S&T and women
- Governance, public policy, public administration and management, leadership
- Globalization, industrialization, market operations
- E-governance, information technology, e-commerce, cyber crimes, communication and media
- International relations, geopolitics, conflicts, crimes, violence and terrorism
- Politics, political institutions and political history, law, rule of law and human rights
- Rural development, local government, agriculture modernization and food security
- NGOs, poverty alleviation, micro-credit, social business, and social welfare
- Science and technology in changing society and environment, innovation and change
- Economic development, modernization and development agencies
For more information on the conference, those interested may access the Official Website for the conference at http://icrcg2018conf.iium.edu.my.
- Enjoy Mini Carnival @ 99 Wonderland by Communication Internship students - December 8, 2018
- Justice for all, says Prof. Quayum - October 5, 2018
- Irfan Sani wins BUDI Video Competition (BudiVic) 2018 - September 29, 2018