By Puteri Balkish
AMPANG JAYA, 12 November 2016: A total of 15 graduates from Kulliyyah of Islamic Revealed Knowledge and Human Sciences (KIRKHS) received their Best Student awards during the hi-tea ceremony at Kelab Darul Ehsan recently.
Out of all the graduates, three KIRKHS students managed to become the highlight of the convocation awards.
Among the awards listed were Royal Education Award, Best Overall Student Award and Budi Award.
“After graduating, now I’m pursuing my masters and I’m doing a part-time job. My advice to the coming graduates is to work harder and adapt to different skills because nowadays we need more skills per person and do better in your studies,” says Rizka Rivensky who received the IIUM Best Overall Student Award.
Meanwhile, Abdul Hakim Abdul Jalil, who received Best Student award from the Department of History and Civilisation, and currently working as history teacher, shared his gratitude for being awarded.
“I congratulate all the graduates and wish them all the best in their future and may Allah bless us all,” Abdul Hakim said.
Below is the full list of award recipients:
- Royal Education Award: Muhammad Hasan Hilmi bin Hassan Shukri
- Best Overall Student Award (IIUM): Rizka Rivensky
- Budi Virtue Award: Mawardi bin Abdul Hai
- Best Student Overall (KIRKHS): Siti Fatimah Az-Zahra binti Elias
- Best Student Academic: Dzulhijjah binte Ramle
- Best Student (Co-Curricular): Salmiah binti Talip
- Best Student Arabic Language & Literature: Siti Fatimah Az-Zahra binti Elias
- Best Student (Al-Shafii Award), Fiqh and Usul al-Fiqh: Maryam Jamilah binti Hasni
- Best Student (Al Tabari Award), Quran & Sunnah: Firdaus Salsabila
- Best Student (Hamka Award), Communication: Noor Wajihah Rufaidah
- Best Student (Muhammad Iqbal Award), English Language & Literature: Noordini binti Wan Abdullah Zawawi
- Best Student (Ibn al-Athir Award,) History & Civilisation: Abdul Hakim bin Abd Jalil
- Best Student (Al-Mawardi Award), Political Science: Muhammad Azzubair Awwam bin Mustafa
- Best Student (Al Razi Award), Psychology: Izzat binti Zaid
- Best Student (Ibn Khaldun Award),Sociology and Anthropology: Muhammad Hidayat bin Azman
- Best Student (Al Ghazali Award), Usul Al Din & Comparative Religion: Ruhiyatun Nadirah binti Zawawi
- On love and inclusion of “a beautiful gift from Allah” - January 2, 2021
- “Age is never an issue in the quest of knowledge” – Dr. Roslan Ali - November 16, 2018
- “ALB system still work in progress” – President of SRC - March 30, 2018