By Nurin Najmina Zaidi
GOMBAK, 28 February 2023: The UMission Club will organise a humanitarian mission called Jaulah Kasih Ummah 7.0 that will be executed in Khuan Don District, Satun Province, Thailand to assist the Muslim community of Thailand from 16 until 20 March 2023.
With the theme, “Unification of Ummah, Achieving Mardhatillah,” the programme is aimed to engage more graduates in playing their role as Khalifah which is in line with IIUM mission and vision.
According to the Programme Manager of the UMission Club, Nur Maisarah Kamalhisham, the programme will act as a platform for all UMission Club members and allows them to achieve its objectives by giving them access to high-quality volunteerism and social opportunities whilst making a positive difference in the community.
In addition to aiding and spreading happiness to the poor Muslim community in Thailand, the programme will also provide opportunities for volunteers to discover and develop their personal skills.
The organizing committee members of this programme are:
- Programme Manager: Nur Maisarah Kamalhisham
- Assistant Programme Manager: Fariz Husni Bin Che Ghani
- Program Coordinator: Ahmad Taqiuddin bin Jamahir
- Assistant Program Coordinator: Ahmad Hafiz Bin Hanif
- Secretary: Alisya Safiyah binti Hairulnizam
- Financial Controller: Nurul Qistina binti Azman
- Special Task: Nur Surayya binti Mohammad Nawawi
- Logistics & Technical: Nur Fadhilah binti Nuar
- Module: Nurazmina Mirza Binti Mohamad Nizam & Nur Adibah Alya binti Idris
- Sponsorship: Muhammad Ammar Hakim bin Mohamad Rosidi
- Multimedia: Muhammad Danish bin Sail
The donation can be made via this link.
The programme is organised in collaboration with UMission for Peace Malaysia, Persatuan Alumni SMSAH, Consulate General Malaysia in Songkhla and Satun Provincial Office.***