By Nur Hazwani binti Mohd Azrin
GOMBAK, 29 November 2019: The recent Annual General Meeting of the club for IIUM students with disabilities called IIUM Ibn Ummi Maktum Club (I-MaC) saw the selection of new mainboard members.
The four members of the mainboard for the new year (2019/2020) are:
- Muhammad Nur Aqmal bin Khatiman (President)
- Nur Hazwani binti Mohd Azrin (Vice President)
- Nur Aimi Yasirah binti Mohamad Samsor (Secretary)
- Nurhidayu binti Ishak (Financial Controller)
I-MaC consists of members, who are IIUM students with disabilities and volunteers. The event was graced with the presence of the Coordinator of the IIUM Disability Services Unit (DSU), Dr. Aida Mokhtar.
In her speech, Dr. Aida mentioned the importance of being responsible in carrying out one’s duties well to show amanah.
The newly appointed President spoke about I-MaC’s role in contributing for the betterment of the ummah.***
Latest posts by Iylia Marsya Iskandar (see all)
- Dr. Soo Wincci shares her experience towards achieving success - December 8, 2019
- Kashmir: Beyond the lenses of Bollywood - December 8, 2019
- Surviving University Life 101 - November 30, 2019